GraviFlip GraviFlip

Tutorial is bad! You have to manually press a button to proceed the text, very annoying. When giving the tutorial a button to move forward, you might as well have given it a button for moving back.

Astral Astral

It looks decent; the animated cockpit views of each pilot are a nice touch. The ships themselves don't look too bad, either. It's also cool that each ship has different weapon types and (I think) different movement speeds and accelerations.

The first big problem with the game is the controls. It feels like you're always out of control. Since you can reach high speeds using a fairly large ship (compared to such a small screen), both ships are constantly hitting the edges and teleporting elsewhere. It looks like the enemy ship always moves in a straight line, but it moves so quickly and teleports so often that it's still annoying to catch up with it.
I feel that this kind of gameplay doesn't work well in a 1vs1 situation since you only have a single target and it's too chaotic just trying to catch up to it. Even though it's in space, some friction would be great to give the player more control!

The other problem is that there's no feedback on each hit - when you hit the enemy, you don't see your weapon particles explode or hear a "hit" sound effect. Same goes for when you get hit. The weapon particles just disappear, making it hard to distinguish between it successfully impacting from it going out of range. Audio/visual feedback here is really important!

I think it has potential for a first game. Besides my problems above I think it could be a cool game as something for two-players on a keyboard to play.

Kiloru responds:

Thanks for useful feedback, sir!
Maybe, i will try to fix it with increasing of screen size and scaling, because friction transforms game into battle of two static turrets. That's not probably what i tried to do x]
Therer is no problems with feedback, i'll add it.
Thank you again.

Moon Waltz Moon Waltz

One button, infinite possibilities. There is so much to discover in this lovely, playful game!

Slydrs Slydrs

Challenging and straightforward. The puzzle design is excellent, as is the art/sound!

Mercurial Story Mercurial Story

I was disappointed that all of the levels were simple and pretty much the same thing until the last four "hardcore" levels. Each new level, I was hoping for something more to be done with the gravity flipping mechanic - something creative or different or interesting - but there was nothing. Even the hardcore levels weren't much better since they only introduced one new thing - boxes, which are themselves uninteresting and overused in platformer games.

I liked the art style. The sprites are cute and fresh and very solid. The only problem I had in this department was that the spikes in the Anger side look very similar to the Anger side bushes/plants. Same outline, same color, same saturation, etc. Design wise, the decorative sprites shouldn't look anything like important gameplay sprites like the spikes.